1. Ankle Stretches: Front, back, in, out
2. Leg Lifts: Leg straight - alternate
3. Touch Beyond Toes: Forehead towards knees
4. Leg Straddles: Wide apart and back to position
5. Alternate Toe Touches: Legs wide apart, hand to toes
6. Heel to Buttocks: Alternate
7. Sit Erect: Roll head, alternating direction starting to the left, then right.
8. Bridge: Keep legs straight - left pelvis up by pushing up with hands
9. Sit Erect: Chin to chest, then tilt head back, stretch jaw up
10. Head Tilt: Sit erect - tilt head side to side, not moving shoulders
11. Both Heels to Buttocks: Knees together, then roll hips side to side
12. Knees to Chest: Extend feet out front, then left and then right
13. Eye Exercises: Sit erect - with your eyes, follow your thumb in circles and in & out. This is great for eyes. For more info, read Bragg Eye book.
Continue to Next Exercise (Lying Down Exercises)
These exercises use all 640 muscles and were designed by Paul C. Bragg and his daughter, Patricia.