About the Foundation
The Bragg Health Foundation is a living legacy dedicated to my father’s life work of promoting optimal health and wellness worldwide. My father, Paul C. Bragg, N.D., Ph.D. dedicated his life to spreading the gospel of good health, happiness and love everywhere he went on his world travels. He was a true pioneer and visionary in the health field, and his outreach touched the lives of millions of people, of all ages throughout the world. We have established a non-profit health Foundation in his memory and honor.
The Bragg Health Foundation was created to carry on Paul Bragg's health outreach to the world with exciting plans of expanding what began in Bragg's early years. Read more about our developing plans on the Programs section of www.BraggHealth.org. Please help me carry on the mission of the Bragg Health Foundation. Your support can make a big difference in reaching the lives of millions with the message of health and wellness. Dr. Patricia Bragg
Mission Statement & Purpose
To inspire and educate people of all ages throughout the world to adopt a healthy lifestyle through optimal nutrition, exercise, positive attitudes, and spiritual wellness.
To achieve its mission, Bragg Health Foundation will:
- Sponsor and fund community health education lectures, and seminars
- Sponsor, fund and conduct health outreach to school-aged youth, diverse
community members, and elder adults.
- Fund, produce, and distribute health books and materials on healthy living.
- Generate educational and support programs to promote health and healthful living.
- Support health science research
- Provide scholarships to students pursuing naturopathic medicine
The Bragg Health Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization
LEARN MORE by visiting the Bragg Health Foundation website: www.BraggHealth.org